Monday, November 14, 2005

Scarf only: Lain (knit and purl grrl)

1. Name & blogger handle
Lain Ehmann, Knit and Purl Grrl
2. Scarf only
4. blog URL
knitandpurlgrrl.blogs.com/my_weblog/

6. Colours you like
Pink, red, cream, white, black, pink, pink, pink.
7. colours you hate
Beige
8. fibres you like
Softer, non-itchy wools... cotton... chenille...LOVE touch me!
9 . fibres you hate/allergies
Eyelash, novelty yarns, scratchy, Lopi-like wools.
10. prefered scarf length
mid-length or long
13. solid or variegated?
Surprise me!
14. cables or lace?
Your choice -- have fun with it!
15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf)
I'm a funky traditionalist... like to try new/different things, but also like the classics. Have fun, and I'm sure I will love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home