Friday, November 25, 2005

Scarf creation has begun

I cannot give too many details about the scarf project for my pal for fear it will spoil her surprise. I've begun knitting a beautiful, snuggly, soft scarf out of some yummy fibers in a color I think she will enjoy. It should be perfect for those blustery cold days.

So far, I've completed about 1/3 of the project and hope to be finished before January.

Having a lot of fun with this Exchange and hope to do more in the future. It's so nice to read the posts and see what everyone is working on.

Kellyn

2 Comments:

Blogger Cristina said...

AWESOME web blog!!! Plz check out mine and leave a comment or two oh and don't forget to tell your friends about it. www.mtlife180.blogspot.com
AWESOME web blog
B
Y
E

8:16 PM  
Blogger Oiyi said...

Hi Kellyn,

I can't wait to see the scarf. And the yarn you used.:-)

-Angela

4:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home