Thursday, November 24, 2005

Finished!


Hi, everyone, from up on the West Coast of Canada. I've never participated in a scarf exchange before, so this is great fun! I'm FINISHED the scarf and hat for my pal, and just need to tuck away the ends and get it sent away - I'm hoping she'll have it for Christmas. (I've had no contact with her, so my pal might be seeing this post, but not know that this scarf is for her!) The picture sort of shows the pattern I made up, but it doesn't show how rich the purple really is...

8 Comments:

Blogger Dorene said...

Sounds like you have been ambitious! I am sure that your ISE Pal will love it.
What kind of yarn did you use?

6:57 PM  
Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Lovely Em! Love the colors.

7:26 PM  
Blogger Donyale said...

looks LUSH! well done.

10:36 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Gorgeous colour - well done - you have a lucky pal!

11:12 PM  
Blogger celia said...

Wow! you'r quick! I am still trying to decide what to make, and you're all done already! congrats

12:16 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Beautiful colors!! The yarn looks very lush!!

4:37 AM  
Blogger Alison said...

I love the scarf pattern. Would you mind posting it?

6:14 AM  
Blogger Clara said...

I love it!

7:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home