Wednesday, November 23, 2005

OH WOW

Well I have been shopping 5 times since I got my pal, and have purchased yarn for my pal the last 3 times. NOW I have to stay away from the stores and sit down and knit. But what do I knit, yes I know a scarf, but man, I am a novice knitter.

I dont want to dissappoint my pal, but I am giving this my all. So dear partner I want you to know my heart is all in this, giving it my all!!!

I was contacted by my pal, but annomously (spelling?) I dont know if I should contact who I have. I did look at her blog and I am jealous, but keep telling myself, yes someday I will knit like that too.

Well dear knitters, although I am filled with hope I do well for my partner, I know I will love what is sent to me. I will end here and wish you all fun!

Dana
aprilfairyknits.blogspot.com

1 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

hi dana,
i have no doubt you'll make a lovely scarf. don't give yourself a heart attack trying something too hard... even the simplest stitch patterns can please us knitters! especially if the yarn texture and colors please the recipient!!

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home