Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Is this just me...?

So, I was just wondering how everyone is going about contacting their ISE pal? I have emailed mine, and everything is going great so far! We like the same kinds of things, which makes it very easy on me.

On the other hand, I haven't heard anything from the person who got me as their pal. I wonder if this is something I should be writing about on the blog, or if I should just wait??? Or maybe just email the hostesses? Hmmm.

Any feedback would be appreciated. I don't want to be too impaitent, but it seems like lots of people are contacting eachother back and forth...just not me, haha!

Thanks!

2 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

hi clara, i haven't been contacted by my pal either, so i wouldn't worry. it's not one of the 'rules' that Celia and I set up, though we might change that for the next round. your pal has checked in with me to let me know she got your info, so it's all good...

5:37 AM  
Blogger Clara said...

Thanks for getting back to me! I feel much better now.

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home