Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Just checking in

It's a good thing the hostesses sent out an email because I would've forgotten to post. I do have a scarf pattern in mind and I just received a yarn that I'm sure she would like but the two don't really go together and I don't have enough of the yarn anyway. So I either need to find more of this yarn and/or find a different pattern. I think I'll look around for yarn.

My recipient probably won't be getting her scarf until after the holidays (I hope she doesn't mind) since I have a few things on the go for the next month or so. I will do my best to plug away at this though. I do have a few minutes tonight (the kiddo is in bed though not asleep)... I think I'll grab a shower and then peruse the online yarn selection. If I DO go with the cables that I'm thinking of, does anyone have a wool yarn that they absolutely love with good stitch definition that they can recommend?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home