Sunday, November 13, 2005

HAT- Brianne's questionnaire

1. Name & blogger handle: Brianne/A Journey Beyond Boredom

4. blog URL: http://ajourneybeyondboredom.blogspot.com/

6. Colours you like: Muted colors. I love marine and French blues, sage greens, soft purples, buttery yellows, and creams. Surprisingly, I also really like barn red and White is always fine, as is black and grey.

7. colours you hate: I’m not big on really bright colors. Nothing fluorescent.

8. fibres you like : I love merino and even cotton blends are fine.

9 . fibres you hate/allergies: I have very sensitive skin and so I can’t wear anything acrylic or really scratchy wool. The rule for wool seems to be that if it felts really well, I can’t wear it. I’m also allergic to alpaca. (It’s a cruel world when a knitting girl can’t wear alpaca!)

10. prefered scarf length: I like loooong scarves. I’m 5’6” and when I make scarves I tend to make them long enough that if I hold it above my head it almost hits the floor.

11. head circumference (only if applicable): 22”

12. width of hand at widest point (only if applicable)

13. solid or variegated?: Solids, please.

14. cables or lace?: Either!

15. miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted scarf)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home