Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thank you to the hostesses

Before ISE3 closes, I wanted to take the opportunity to thank the hostesses for all the hard work they did to keep us on track and focused and for organising such a wonderful exchange.

Do we have a date for ISE4 yet?

The scarves exchanged, the people met, the yarns and pattern explored have all given me a new appreciation of the craft and of the people who enjoy it. I have also gained a lot of inspiration for new projects. So, ISE4... here I come the moment it starts!

I wish everyone a happy holiday season and a 2007 filled with many great moments with family and friends and naturally, lots of knitting!!!

Take care and until next time round,

Bettina

1 Comments:

Blogger gwtreece said...

Thank you for a wonderful exchange. It was fun to knit and receive.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home