Sunday, November 26, 2006

Yeah for my scarf



After getting a wee bit worried, a box arrived late last week - oh boy - there were so many wonderful little parcels in there but the highlight was the beautiful scarf that Rose has knitted me.

It is a georgous olive and made from the most divine yarn I have felt in ages (Malabrigo). I was so thrilled that she had chosen that yarn as I have heard so much about it but can't get it in Australia.

The other things in the parcel were soaps, a stamp set, a hand care kit, some funky stationery, a lovely scented candle, and 2 balls of lily yarn.

Thank you Rose for the amazing scarf and your generosity overwhelms me.

Maisie.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rose said...

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Sorry again about the lateness!

3:06 PM  
Blogger Yvonne said...

LOVE Malabrigo! Great package!!

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home