Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pictures!


As promised, some pictures of the scarf. It is of handspun merino wool, off white. It is GORGEOUS! And oh, so warm! I was so, so happy to receive it! Kristen, it is LOVELY. (Now if this heat wave would just disappear so I can wear it!)

Kristen also included this gem:

More handspun/hand-dyed yarn! It has these teeny little blue specks in it...it's amazing. I can't wait to work with it. I am thinking Clapotis! I've not knit one yet, but I need something shawl-like to keep me warm at work...and I think that would be just the perfect item!

Also included in the package were some burgundy candles and a package of needle holders...one end is a mitten, one end is a hat! I love them! So did my son, who absconded with them and now I need to hunt him down and get them back! :)

Kristen, thank you so much. Your package was well worth the wait!!

Many, many hugs...and happy holidays to you!

~Yvonne

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home