Thursday, November 09, 2006

Mint Chocolate


It came!!!!! I was having a rough day at work on Tuesday and really need the pick-me up that was waiting for me in the kitchen. My scarf from my pal had arrived!!!!! I opened the box and was greated with an array of surprises. The incredible entralec scarf was tucked into a beautiful Latern Moon sock bag. The bag is perfect for me to stick my current sock project into it AND it is thin enough to place inside my purse! I no longer have keys tangles up with my yarn! Thank you, Skylar! Plus, Skylar put yummy chocolates and caramel cookies and gum and Jelly Bellys in the package. She also gave me Mint Hot Chocolate. Yummmmm! The hot chocolate matches the scarf which reminds me of mint chocolate chip ice cream. The colors are beautiful and look completely fabulous with my coats and jackets. She did an awesome job with the knitting and DH was very impressed. I love the picture on her blog of the scarf and does look good unblocked. The diamonds are puffier and make the scarf look fun. Thank you, thank you, thank you again. I love all the treats and the scarf is perfect!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home