Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Thank you for your participation

Hi everyone

It's been such fun seeing all the scarves in progress and thenseeing the final results and all the lovely packages.

Thank you for your participation.

It's now well past the deadline, so if you have not finished your scarf, keep knitting! Please do let your recipient know that itw ill be late. If he/she is anything like me, he/she is probably checking the mail daily! I know I'd be.

If you haven't thanked your sender for your scarf, please do so. Your pal is probably looking through the pages of your blog if you have one and the pages of the ISE blog as well as checking his/her email daily to see whether your scraf has been received. It's very worrying when the package has been sent and no word has been received as to whether it ever reached its destination!

3 Comments:

Blogger spellbound said...

Thanks for posting about people saying thank you and acknowledging if they got their scarf. I still have not heard from the person I knitted for--as I told you in my email, I feel pretty let down. So anyone out there who has not let their pal know their scarf has been received---at least post a quick note or email! So much thought and effort went into every scarf that was created. It is rather mean and rude not to acknowledge that! Perhaps people who don't say thank you should be on the "banned" list...just a thought!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Good reminder!

10:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

don't tell me I'm to late again
I want to swap a scarf, guess the winter in the Nethterlands !!

see you
Heikke

11:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home