Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Thank you Lynnette!




I got my package from Lynnette in San Jose! She sent me the gorgeous scarf in this brown, olive, purple color way that I seriously love. Is this the Vintage Velvet pattern from Scarf Style? If so, that is too funny because I just made one of these for the Red Scarf Project. She also included some of her favorite tea and "local chocolate" I don't want to even think about how large I would be if Ghirrardelli was local. Yum.
Tragically, the weather here took a turn for the warmer but it's Indiana - it'll probably get cold next week again so I can wear this scarf :)

Thank you!
Kate

1 Comments:

Blogger Linnet said...

I'm so glad you like it! It's a pattern I got from my LYS - Knitting Arts in Saratoga, CA. Oh, and I forgot to include the ballband, but it's Lorna's Laces Shepherd Bulky in Purple Iris, so it's a superwash, too.

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home