Wednesday, November 01, 2006

My scarf plus goodies arrived!!!!

Because I have some days off I was at home when the postman came and brought me this wonderful parcel from the U.S.
I receieved a scarf which is perfect in my eyes: pure design, soft, nice colour and perfect length:

But look at all the goodies I received on top of this: BlueMoon sock yarn in incredible red tones and dark green lambswool.... (soft like alpaca). My pal was JoAnne and I thank her so much.
Thanks to the organizers of this ISE3 as well - it was a fantastic thing!
We have another knitting competition on it's way - it is international as well. If you want to have a look.... click (scroll down for English). Such exchange projects are so much fun - and it is soooo nice to get this experience of "knitting friends all over the world".
Should we look forward to an ISE4?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home