Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Bettina is the greatest!

I have seen some great packages and beautiful scarves. I thought I had done a pretty good job with the extras, but my pal Bettina sent me teh most wonderful package from Spain! First of all, the scarf is beautiful. I will post pictures soon (tomorrow hopefully, as it is too dark here already - boo end of daylight savings time) but to whet your appetites, it is green, merino and lacy. Pictures to follow...

I got soap, and postcards, and a bag and sachets! It brightened up my day (not to mention has my bedroom smelling reat) considerably.

Thank you Bettina!

2 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

I am glad you got a lovely package too! I love the one you sent me.. so it's all gone full circle now. :)

12:54 AM  
Blogger Bettina said...

Dear Emily,

I am glad the scarf arrived safely and on time and that you enjoy the other goodies I included.

With kind regards,

Bettina

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home