Wednesday, November 01, 2006

I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date!!

I've got to scat, no time to chat, I'm late I'm late I'm late!!

Or something like that.

I am working away on my scarf for my pal. It is my first ever attempt at working from a chart...and while it was slow going in the beginning, it has really picked up! However, the problem seems to be that -- well, I don't have enough hours in the day! I'm planning on having the scarf in the mail by Friday. Yes, yes, I did send her an email to let her know that I'm running behind... and I sent an email to Celia, to let her know also! I'd hate to be blacklisted!!

I'm amazed at the gorgeous scarves I've seen. I know that my scarf is on its way, and I cannot wait!!!

THANKS to those who organized this, and who crack the whip to keep us in shape!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home