Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Thank You Uli!


ISE3 Incoming Scarf- October 2006g
Originally uploaded by fuzzy_giraffe.

I actually got this on my birthday (26 October-- I'm 21 now)! It looks great on me, and it's absolutely beautiful. It's so neat that it's reversible, and I loooove cables.
Uli also included yummy chocolates (that are gone already!), burt's bees lip stuff, and a candle-- and packed everything in cute giraffe tissue paper. I had a great birthday, and finding this on my doorstep was icing on the cake!

4 Comments:

Blogger Uli said...

I'm so glad you got it........ I was sooo worried!!!!

6:06 AM  
Blogger Iris in Iowa said...

Sharon,
How cute! You and the scarf!

6:31 AM  
Blogger Angie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:36 PM  
Blogger Angie said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure it came before the 26th, but I have sort of a strange mail situation with my landlord because I live off the back alley. She has to put my mail in my box or at my door. It was even cold enough here to wear it last Friday (dropped out of the 80s finally!), and it was wonderful! I love it!

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home