Saturday, November 18, 2006

Egads! And Ack! And Oh No!

I said that I would post a picture of my lovely, lovely scarf from Sonia, and I haven't done it yet!

So, without further ado, and as an addendum to this post, please feast your eyes upon this beautiful Claudia's Handpainted (colorway: Blue Fields) scarf.

soniascarf1

Yes, I know it's not a great picture, but this is the best I could do with the combination of late nights, fluorescent lighting in my cubicle and finicky camera. Rest assured that the colors are more vivid, the yarn is soft and squishy, and the pattern is one that I have ogled on this site quite a few times during the exchange.

Thank you again, Sonia, for such a beautiful gift!

P.S. Sonia especially deserves kudos because during the knitting period for the exchange, the woman gave birth and still got this scarf out. A-MAY-zing! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home