Friday, October 27, 2006

Waiting and Waiting...

Oh, the waiting game is so much fun.......... I'm anxiously awaiting the arrival of my scarf. I think my pal said that it has been sent - about 10 days ago but I think it's travelling from east to west and across the border.

I'm also waiting to her from my pal or see a post on this blog to hear that my package has been received. It has almost been 2 weeks since I sent it and with past experience sending from our house to my pal's neck of the woods doesn't usually take 2 weeks. I have family in that area so I mail stuff all the time. Needless to say, I'm a little worried. Maybe customs is just being pokey....

This KAL has been fun, with some ups and downs along the way. I always enjoy meeting new people in these KALs and maybe even making some new friends. I've certainly not stopped knitting scarves yet. I used to poo-poo the scarf knitting craze...... that is the novelty yarn scarf knitting craze although I did a few novelty scarves myself. But scarf knitting in itself, done with beautiful yarns and exquisite stitch patterns is an art all in itself and I'm proving that with a variety of scarves that will become Christmas presents. I showed the start of a few of them on my blog just the other day. Now by the end of Christmas knitting season, I might not want to see another scarf for a while but for now, it keeps me interested and occupied.

Have a wonderful fall weekend. Hopefully perfect for knitting. I'm starting to head for some craft shows as well. I always love looking at what other crafty people come up with.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home