Tuesday, October 24, 2006

To Marisol

I saw your post saying that you had not heard from me. I wrote to you on October 20 and the message has not bounced back - perhaps check your spam folder? It was sent from a slightly different email address than the one you used for me (same handle, but from a gmail account). And I sent it to the email address on your blog, not the one that you used to email me originally.

I am so sorry that you did not get the message. The scarf is incredibly beautiful and meant so much to me. I would hate to have you think that I was not appreciative of it, because nothing could be further from the truth. Just seeing your name on the package (what a beautiful name!) brought a smile to my face, and the scarf, the candy and the notebook were all perfect.

I will forward another copy of my original email, if you don't find it., because you will know when you read it, just how much your gift meant to me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Marisol said...

Hi Marcia,

Thank you so much for getting back to me. I am so glad to hear that you received and liked your scarf:)

I am not sure what happened with the email. I have been getting so much spam lately that the first thing I do in the morning is delete, delete, delete those emails I do not recognize. I hope this was not the case with yours. I will go in and check my in box right now.

Oh an again I am glad it made it to you safely --I was worried that it could be lost and since I did not get insurance or delivery confirmation... well you know how that goes.

So enjoy and pop over an email sometime with a picture so that I can meet you:)

Take good care,

Marisol

9:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home