Tuesday, October 24, 2006

It's Here!!!


I received the parcel when I came home from work this afternoon.

Look at all the goodies in the box! And such a lovely maple colour scarf knitted in 100% baby alpaca yarn.







I cannot wait for anyone to come home to take photos hence I am not modeling it.

This is to show the details of the scarf.

Thank you Sarah (and I cannot tell :p)! It arrived just at the right time as it's sooooo cold here.

A big thank you to the ISE Hostesses for organizing ISE3, it's sad to see that this exchange is at the end.

I am looking forward to the next round (hope it's really soon)

2 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

I'm so glad you liked it!! I momentarily cringed because you can see the mistake I made in the pattern... but I like to believe that just gives it more character. ;)

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home