Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Danica's Done

Phew! I am done with my ISE scarf!

Finished?  Wow!
This is Knitty's Danica pattern. I knit this up using Knit Picks Merino Style in Asparagus and Cinnamon.

Knitty's Danica Scarf for ISE Pal
I love the way this looks! Entrelac is one of the most impressive looking techniques and it's not hard at all. For me, it was only a bit tedious. Picking up stitches is just NOT my favorite thing to do. But all in all, this scarf gave me the opportunity to try something that I hadn't done before and it was fun thinking about my pal while I knat away on it.

This will go into the mail by Wednesday!

5 Comments:

Blogger Leisel said...

I love it... and your expression is just priceless :)

- Leisel
http://sagebrush.typepad.com/knotagain

1:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I might have to try this pattern myself - thanks for the inspiration.

2:00 AM  
Blogger Deborah said...

what a fun picture, and the scarf looks way complicated!

3:14 AM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

That looks great. The colours remind me of Mint Choc Chip ice cream. Yum. Nice sucky face too. Very attractive! Lol!!!

8:09 AM  
Blogger babette said...

Love the scarf...love the colors!

10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home