Tuesday, October 24, 2006

EXCITED!


CLOSE UP OF YARN AND BRIOCHE STITCH
--This is very close to the actual color.

I am so thrilled! I received a package in the mail yesterday from my scarf pal. Catherine of Maryland. She sent a GORGEOUS scarf and hat made in a brioche stitch from hand-painted, hand-dyed yarn -- very similar to Malabrigo! The color is perfect for me, and it arrived as it was snowing here, so it will be put to good use right away!! She also sent FOUR balls of beautiful dark burgundy alpaca (yum!) and some candies! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

I also finished the scarf for my pal last night. It is just lovely. SO, SO VERY SOFT. I will get it ready to go out in mail TOMORROW to my scarf pal. It's not going too far so hopefully she'll have it by the weekend!!

Cheryl :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home