Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Thank You Michelle!!

From the "Windy City" of Chicago came this GORGEOUSleaf lace pattern scarf made by Michelle!

I LOVE IT!!!!

It is perfect perfect perfect for where I live...made out of the yummiest alpaca/silk yarn....and...she thought of my being a gardener when she decided what pattern to make the scarf...and it is one of my favorite colors.

Michelle, I am just THRILLED to be the recipient of this scarf and I thank you from the bottom of my gardening heart for such a magnificent piece of artwork. I will wear it with great joy and think of you, my secret scarf pal...my new friend. Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

It just made my day to know that you like the scarf I made you!!!

I enjoyed that pattern - I think I need one for myself now!

Wear it in good health!

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home