Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Pardon my flash!


ISE Scarf Received
Originally uploaded by jennybunny.
This is a terrible picture of a lovely scarf made for me by Jennifer from Texas (and of http://www.purse-ho.com/) -- but I couldn't wait around for a better picture. I wanted to post my thanks right away. This scarf is a combination of two great greens that remind me a lot of the color I used in the scarf I knit for my swap recipient, and it's very dense and warm, which I love in a scarf. Thank you, Jennifer! It's also a pattern I've never seen before and am amazed by.

Jennifer also included some fragrant lavender soap, which I could smell (and which improved my after-work mood) as soon as I opened the box, some Burt's Bees products (of which I am a big fan) and a sweet washcloth I assume she made (which I forgot to thank her for in my email. Oops!).

What a great experience my first swap has been. Jennifer, your generosity is so sincerely appreciated.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen Da Purse Ho said...

Jenny, i'm so glad you like the scarf. It makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. ;) Hehehe.

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home