Friday, October 20, 2006

Scarf received!

Hello again, two posts in one week!

A lovely package arrived this morning from Eve. Inside was a wonderful scarf and loads of sweets!Sweets, biscuits, a nifty Hallowe'en box of sweets, calender, candles and a scarf!


Here's an outdoors shot of the scarf - it's knitted in Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk, a lovely long cabled scarf with ribbed neck area - it's fantastic Eve, thank you so much!

This has been a wonderful exchange again, and I'd like to thank the hosts Celia and CynCyn and the other helpers, especially Sharon whose group I was in (I'm not sure how many other groups there were).

Dawn

2 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie O. said...

Dawn;
What a beautiful scarf! I'm not a huge red fan but I really like that one!

12:19 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Smashing! Wonderful color, too. Yummmmmm!

1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home