Friday, October 20, 2006

My package is practically in the mail



I'm mailing the scarf off to my secret pal tomorrow morning. The chill is already in the air where she lives and I wanted to get the scarf in the mail so it can keep her nice and toasty. I didn't want the scarf to be lonely during the long trip (outside of the continental United States) so I picked up some other goodies.


I almost forgot. Here are the scarf details:
  • Pattern: Farrow Rib Scarf from the little box of Scarves
  • Yarn: Cascade 220 Quatro in colorway 9432, 100% Peruvian highland wool
  • size 9 needles (I think)
  • 4 skeins including the fringe, which I included in the package as an option
  • Measurements: approx 7.5" x 102" (she did request LOOOONG)

1 Comments:

Blogger Debi said...

How warm and cozy!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home