Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lucky Lucky Me! Thank you Laura xxx


Oh, what a gorgeous surprise on a grey and chilly day!

Postman knocked, I was still upstairs, so popped my head out of the window, and he told me I had 'something from America today, Jak' Yay! Its here.

Rushed down the stairs, thanked postie, and tore open the packaging like a kid on Christmas morning and, thats what I felt like. Its the best feeling and the nicest thing to be sent to me in the post for a very, very long time!

The scarf (hope you can see it, its my first 'uploading' effort, lol) is breathtakingly beautiful. The colours are just 'mine' - however did you know, Laura? The yarn is hand dyed and I have put the band in the photo so you can see just how lucky I am. The scarf is warm, light and sumptuous and I have been wearing it since it arrived. I have also been trying to figure out how Laura got the fringing down the sides, its just the perfect sort of unusual for me.

Also in the package, a lovely card, some gorgeous tea bags and the prettiest yarn cutter. I am so, so lucky.

Thanks Laura (doogleknits), you have been a star partner and I shall treasure my hand-made scarf. xxx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home