Thursday, October 26, 2006

will you look at all this?

When I came home last night and saw I had a package from Australia, I ripped it open immediately. And I could barely believe my eyes when I saw all this:


Wowee! The scarf is in the lovely Liesel pattern, knit in bamboo yarn. Here’s a close up so you can see the colors better:


The colors are even richer than this photo can show. Blues and greens and coppery brown – like finding a deep pool in the forest. I totally love it, even if the cat isn’t excited.
PA243668.JPG

And as if the scarf wasn’t sufficient, my pal also sent not one, but TWO skeins of yarn, a book on flowers, candy, and beautiful beaded stitch markers:


So who was it who gifted me with such bounty? None other than Celia! Yup, I was lucky enough to draw one of our lovely ISE hostesses as my secret pal.

Thank you sooooooo much Celia!

1 Comments:

Blogger CynCyn said...

beautiful!

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home