Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Scarf complete and in the mail



The scarf for the International Scarf Exchange is complete and will be going in the mail today. It's actually been complete for some time now but I've been a lazy blogger, mailer, etc. The pattern is Fickle Fingers from the Winter '05 issue of Interweave Knits. I used the yarn suggested but in a different colorway (Zitron Ethno #5 multicolored). Clever name, huh? I love this colorway and I love this scarf. I'll definitely be making another.

3 Comments:

Blogger the stripey tiger said...

Wow this looks fantastic! I'm going to have to look up that pattern. :-) Sharon

11:07 PM  
Blogger Pennie said...

WOW, love the details, sure are alot of lucky pals . . . I can't wait to be one :)

12:38 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

really sharp---love the colors

7:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home