Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Eek! I'm knitting as fast as I can...

but this might come down to a matter of my sweet knittee realizing I'm her knitter simply because I'm the last one to mail the ding-danged scarf... (if she doesn't already know, which she probably does).

Oh, I hope I'm not the last to finish! I do have the house to myself this week -- except for all the animules -- and I'm just between bazaars and shows, so I'm planning on putting in some good, long hours with the needles.

Pretty intimidating to see what's being sent and received, tho, I have to say.

And I never knew how covetous I could be, either.

5 Comments:

Blogger Craftybernie said...

Tell me about it! I can't get over the variety of patterns and yarns that have been used. Although I shouldn't really be surprised - such a great bunch of talented knitters!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Corrie said...

relax, you're not the last ! I'm working non stop on my scarf and I have a 4 month old so night time is only time!!!
goodluck!

11:36 AM  
Blogger Cheryl:) said...

I'm not done either!! So don't feel bad.

11:53 AM  
Blogger Jennette said...

I'm not done, either! My person lives nearby, though, so I think if I mail it early next week I'll be fine.

12:27 PM  
Blogger Kim in NJ said...

I'm nowhere near done, either, so you and I might be racing for last ;-). Hopefully I'll get more progress on it this weekend!

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home