Wednesday, October 25, 2006

It's Here!!!

My scarf has arrived safely after spending a few days languishing in Aussie quarantine - nothing was seized but it's not unusual for yarny things to get held up by our super sniffer dogs!

Thank you soo much Brenda (Mamere Knits Too Much) for the wonderful parcel. Not one but TWO lovely scarves!! They're both georgous and I will definitely be wearing them (in winter)


Can you see the left over yarn (it's so nice to see the ball band of what things are knitted from). A tiny sock blocking kit and pattern and needles which I have to say that it is the cutest and most useful tiny yarny pressie that I've ever had! The pattern for the Fiddlehead Scarf (green) It was such a nice idea to include the pattern. And a cream lace scarf which is wonderfully soft too.

Thanks Brenda for popping in at my blog from time to time - I've loved getting the odd anonymous comment from you!!

I mailed my scarf a week ago so I'm looking forward to seeing if my pal enjoys it and I hope to take some photos of me modeling Brenda's two lovely scarves. Happy Knitting everyone!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home