Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Almost On It's Way

As soon as I find my darning needles, this will be finished and on it's way. You can see an unfinished end in the upper right corner. One would think this would not be a huge task as I had have four of them in my knitting bag, my house, somewhere.

The yarn is Berroco Ultra Alpaca, color Blueberry and not well represented in the photo. The pattern is my own. There is a little extra to the knitting that doesn't show well in the picture. But if you click here, you can see it and a better view of the color.

It was a fun and easy knit. I'm going to write up the pattern and post it on my blog. Stop by and take a copy if you are interested.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deborah said...

Oh, how cute is that, beads! Nice.

4:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home