Wednesday, October 18, 2006

It's like Christmas in October!

So my totally cool scarf pal Stephanie, who appears to be unaccountably blogless, got her package in the mail to me way fast. After a very very long day, I came home to this:















And I'm delighted. The scarf is her first lace project, folks -- I'm agog. Since my first lace project is, oh, about a foot long of imaginative mistakes, this blows me away. And I know, really know, what kind of dedication it takes to finish what seems like a two steps forward/one back kind of project.

But that's not all -- handmade knit-themed cards, an entrelac washcloth, lavender soap that smells lovely, lip balm, candy, a lotion bar -- my hands and lips blow kisses to her!

Gotta get mine in the mail.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pennie said...

pretty lacey scarf :)

11:21 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

wow another impressive gift box, the scarf looks very lovely

7:30 PM  
Blogger Debi said...

Very lovely pattern and what a fun package!

2:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home