Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Across the sea and far away

G'day all!

My parcel should be somewhere in the USA by now. It left here on Sunday. Hope it gets there soon!

Here's a piccy of the scarf after overdyeing, washing and blocking:


The pattern is Midwest Moonlight from Scarf Style. I both loved and loathed this pattern - a) I didn't seem to be getting anywhere and b) I could easily count progress cos each block of pattern is 8 rows long. You can see where I've mixed the yarns up a bit but the colour makes it all coherent, at least to me :-)

I hope my scarfee likes it, and I've been told my scarf is on its way to me - it must've left about a week ago now so it is due any time! Can't wait! (And for my scarfer, please do not be offended if I do not wear it much over the next few months - it is ranging from the 70s into the 90s (I'm guessing cos we use Celsius) already. This summer is going to be a doozy!)

Now to go see what others have been receiving,

anon!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pennie said...

Love it . . . am I your pal :)))) Lucky Pal love the colors and detail

11:22 AM  
Blogger Grace said...

SO pretty!!! I must knit this, too

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home