Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The gorgeous purple scarf - it's mine!!

Received my fabulous scarf in the mail yesterday - the gorgeous purples that VickiC posted back in September was for me!! I remember drooling over that yarn then - and to have it show up in my mail - awesome! The wool is soft and warm, and beautiful cables. It comes down to my knees, so it will definately keep me toasty.

Vicki also sent a beautiful hand quilted potholder that I will never use for fear it will get soup stains on it! But it will have a prominent spot on my kitchen wall to show it off. And, she sent an adorable cuddly mom and baby koala in a fleecy sleeping bag to send off to my daughter, who is serving in Iraq. She will absolutely love it! Vicki's warmth and friendship will have wrapped all the way around the world. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Cathy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home