Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I got my scarf!!


I received it yesterday...and it snowed TODAY - how's that for timing? It's very lofty and warm - perfect for the upcoming Wisconsin winter! I had to post a picture of myself wearing it to really show how long it is - it will be great for a few wraps around the neck or even over the head - it will be named my official "walking" scarf to keep me warm during my lunchtime walks! Won't my walking friend be jealous??:) One more thing - my 6 year-old is also quite smitten with it - so I may have to tackle her to get it! Thank you to Knit-On Sunny and to the hostesses for the opportuniy to participate in the exchange. I just happened to mail my pal's package off yesterday - so I'm anxious to hear about that as well! Happy knitting!

3 Comments:

Blogger celia said...

Thank you for posting. Looks like a nice warm scarf:) Love the length!

12:35 AM  
Blogger Pennie said...

Cool love the length :)

1:04 AM  
Blogger Lynda Lambert said...

Beautiful color and scarf. You look happy and I love the length. I love to wrap my scarves around my neck a couple of times for DRAMA so I would love that length.

3:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home