Thursday, October 12, 2006

I am a TRENDsetter!


This is just a quick post to let you all know that I received a scarf from Kelli Pendleton that is so beautiful. It is knitted in a drop stitch pattern out of Trendsetter Yarns, Yosemite from Italy. I love it. I came home at the end of a long day and there was my package. It was so wonderful to get it. I opened the package and put my new scarf on and spent the evening wearing it. I wore it to work the next day, and I wore it at an arts festival that I was doing. Thank you Kelli. It is getting cold here, and the water outside was frozen this morning. This is the perfect day to be wearing my new scarf. THANK YOU KELLI. We have a lot in common and I am pleased to meet you. Let's keep in touch!

For my patient UPSTREAM pal - Be patient just a little longer, as it is coming soon. I got the scarf wrapped nicely last night along with some other goodies that I think you will love. I can't wait for you to see it and to have it. It is in Lavender-Pink - colors you said you love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home