Thursday, October 12, 2006

Heart Break

OH my heart is breaking. I was less than 2 feet away from being done last night. Today is my day off and I had planned to finish and block it out. I came home from work last night and my daughters cat had gotten into my room and decided to play with the scarf which I thought I had completely locked up. Now that I have calmed down enough to not try and strangle the cat I am going to sit down and start over again. I have to work only a half day tomorrow and then have Saturday and Sunday to knock out the scarf. Right now it is snowing, luckily only a little bit of flurries and so cuddling up under my blankie with my knitting will be the makings of a great afternoon. Never fear pal I do plan on getting this all done and out to you within the next few days. Happy knitting everyone.

4 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

OH I totally feel for you. My 3 year old took my scarf off the needles and messed it up. He's never done that before! I managed to go back several rows and save it but it was a bitter experience. Good luck getting it done and hang in there!

10:35 PM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

oh my!! i'm giving my 2 kitties hugs, b/c they would never do something so dastardly!! I freely leave my yarn and WIPS out and about.
I hope the cat survives the ordeal.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Linnet said...

Argh! I am so sorry! I guess kitty felt like risking one of its 9 lives. :)

11:40 PM  
Blogger Knitting Maude said...

I feel for you. I went through that with my cat on one of the versions of the scarf I was doing.

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home