Thursday, October 12, 2006

Done + Dusted

Here is my finished Scarf!! It's crochet! So if you didnt want a crochet scarf its not for you.


I really enjoyed making this it was kind of a free form artwork. It took 3 balls of Noro Silk Garden and I'm really pleased with ho wtha Noro colour changes worked with the crochet structure. I'm a novice crocheter so I did not realise that it actually eats up the yarn more than knitting....



Now I just have to get it blocked and wrapped and its on its way..... To you ?? or you?? Or you??? :-) Stripey aka Sharon

4 Comments:

Blogger Craftybernie said...

That's lovely! I haven't seen that many crochet scarves on the exchange.

I like the stripes and the colours of the Noro. What a lucky pal!

11:58 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

I think it's a great scarf! I started out as a crocheter as I was too "fumble fingered" to pick up knitting. After 5 months of crocheting I can knit quite well now and I think I'll have to give that yarn a look!

5:33 PM  
Blogger Lynda Lambert said...

I love NORO yarns - oh, the color!
Nice job.

8:39 PM  
Blogger Pennie said...

That is awesome . . . i love the look . . . lucky pal

1:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home