Friday, October 06, 2006

Feeling really blue

The beautiful scarf which was blue that I finished 2 weeks ago and mailed last week to my scarf pal has been lost in the mail. I shipped it Priority Mail in flat rate box of 8.10 with some other goodies inside too. That was on September 27th. It was going 4 states away I am in NJ she is in NC and its gone. THe post office is no help at all, and I just want to cry. I will gladly make another scarf but that one was lovely and so special. I have pictures but can't post them in case the duplicate doesn't come out the same. Oh well I guess I have an excuse to buy more yarn/

4 Comments:

Blogger Lori said...

Oh no!!! Maybe it will show up... do you have any tracking info at all? (I know questions like this are futile, because you've been checking up on it...) It has to turn up! Has to!!!

10:23 PM  
Blogger Kim in NJ said...

Ooh, that's awful. I'm so sorry, but maybe it'll still turn up? Urgh, I can understand your frustration! I'm going to keep my fingers crossed though that it still turns up somewhere.

11:13 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Oh no that is so sad! I hope it shows up!! I mailed mine to Canada on September 20 and she still hasn't got it, so I am a little worried myself! I really hope it turns up!!

1:56 AM  
Blogger CynCyn said...

oh man! I'm so sorry that the post office lost your beautiful scarf. Take your time to mourn the lost scarf, and let us know if you need more encouragement!

2:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home