Thursday, September 14, 2006

Well on the way.

Although I am getting through this scarf quite easily now I did have some trials and tribulations on the way. In fact, I have no less than three scarves on the needles!! The first one was so-so. I loved the pattern and I loved the yarn but I didn't like them that much together. The second one was with a different yarn and I REALLY didn't like them together so that got frogged. Next I used the second yarn with a different pattern. I really like the pattern and yarn together but the pattern made for quite a narrow scarf and given the information I got from my pals questionnaire I wasn't sure she/he would like it terribly.

So now I am barrelling along nicely with the second yarn and a new pattern. We are making wonderful progress and given that I am going away for a girls weekend with a girlfriend of mine I should probably have it finished by the end of the weekend (as long as I don't have TOO many wines and attempt to knit tipsy......that may prove disastrous). I will post a pic of my progress when I get home from work today and hopefully post the finished scarf on Monday.

Hello to my Secret Knitter *waving*. Hope you are enjoying your knit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home