Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Here a scarf there a scarf...

I'm seeing them all around and can't make up my mind! Eek.
I've been in contact with my knitter and knittee. How much fun?!
I was a little worried that I might have to knit with my second choice in colour because my LYS didn't have my first choice. Then I called another one and she said they didn't have it either. But on a hunch I drove down there and am I ever glad I did! Yay - they had my colour! It turns out the LYS owner thought I was looking for something more fire engine red. Nope, just the best shade of red ever in Elsebeth Lavold's Silky Wool. I can't wait to knit this up. Pattern is still pending. I've loads of ideas but I'm waiting til the yarn speaks to me. And if that doesn't work I've got heaps of Koigu that would make a lovely lacey scarf. I'll be back later with pics. I'm so happy to see all the works in progress, they are beautiful!

1 Comments:

Blogger peaknits said...

I'm also using the deep red silky wool - I can't wait to see what it inspires you to create! I'm doing lacy - for now - it's tough to narrow down the choices!

3:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home