Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Hey, Ho, Let's Go!

Alright!
I've been in contact with my knitter, as well as with my knittee, and everything is going well.
Picked out my pattern for my buddy. I'm going to be knitting the cabled scarf from Crystal Palace Yarns, to keep my buddy nice and warm.
I hope I can use the suggested Taos yarn, but I may substitute something else for it. I love that my buddy has such radically different colour tastes then I do, because I get to use colours I normally wouldn't choose.
Hopefully, I can get a ride into the city to visit Make One Yarn Studios, and find the perfect yarn.
Till then!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarah said...

I'm making that scarf too! :) I'd considered using Taos but decided to go with a fiber I hadn't worked with before, Alpaca. Can't wait to see how yours turns out!

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home