Saturday, September 09, 2006

Too many choices!


So I've been going back and forth between too many yarns to knit with for my ISE pal. I was sure I was going to use Atacama Baby Alpaca, which I still might. Maybe do the Branching Out pattern from Knitty. Then I found a really cool yarn with colors I think my pal would really like, but I didn't really like knitting with it. I have a number of skeins that I have dyed myself, and I thought cool idea, not just my own knitting, but my own dyed yarn (i didn't spin it or anything). But I don't know which one to choose, or if I am really set on this idea. Grrr..... I think I need a yarn to just scream out at me....which means, BACK to the yarn store! I'm going to check out a store that I've never been to today, so maybe I'll be inspired!!
Above is a pic of the two hand dyed skeins I chose for possible yarns.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Paula said...

I don't know... the cat doesn't look very happy at the prospect of giving up those yarn balls.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Jennette said...

Those are both really pretty colorways.

6:17 PM  
Blogger Allegra said...

paula, that's what I was thinking. I doubt Tabby would let me give them away!
Jennyjennette, thanks, i like the colorways too (they're my favorites out of all that i dyed)

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home