Saturday, September 09, 2006

Oy vey...

I'm in a bit of a spin... Patterns and colors and fibers and colors and patterns... But such fun! Have contacted/been contacted. I sorta know what colors I want to use and I THINK I've chosen the yarn, but must meditate a bit on the pattern. New mantra: Puurrrllllll...

Oh, and must finish that pair of sox I was drooling all over in anticipation of this... Beautiful Opal Rainforest Chameleon. I think the drool must have shrunk one, as I'm just now noticing that the one I'm knitting is a bit (maybe a lot?) smaller than the first. I'd frog it, except the tighter stitch looks better. Don't want to pull the first one. Sheesh. Luckily, I'll be the one wearing them. Maybe I can pretend not to notice.

Note to self: Quit rambling on here and start a blog already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home