Friday, September 08, 2006

Once Started Nearly finished


Well not quite finished but very much started. with great excitement I went to my fav yarn shop and purchased some delicious merio angora red wool from New Zealand. Pattern picked - backyard leaves from scarf style- check, needles - check, enlarge chart - check, cast on and knit- check, check,check and yes four times lucky (and a bit of foul language) check - yippe and I have made it through the first pattern round - well nearly. Tomorrow I am off for a day of knitting so hopfully get a heap done. Very excited indeed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie O. said...

HOw warm and cozy that scarf is going to be!!! And the red is gorgeous!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Your yarn choice is fabulous!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

It looks beautiful. Merino angora... mmm...

11:47 PM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

I love the Backyard Leaves Scarf. Can you be my pal??? Lol. Nice colour.

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home