Friday, September 08, 2006

Picked out my yarn, sorta...



Here are some shots of the yarn. It's a great wool/soysilk combo.

So I found some yarn I liked on yarn.com and thought the colors would work well. So, I called my lys and they had 3 skeins, enough for a scarf. Well, now that I have it home and see it in different light, I'm not certain my pal would like it. So, if it doens't come out well, I've got 2 other yarns I can use as backups. So, my pal may get more than one scarf, lucky them! I'm going to try to use a lighter weight yarn than I normally use and a pattern I've not tried before. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Allison said...

I think it is pretty - I saw that yarn in my LYS and really liked it!

1:53 AM  
Blogger Having a Knit Fitt said...

I have made a scarf and the Natalya gauntlets using this yarn. It is like knitting air. I think you will love it. I know I do.

2:05 AM  
Blogger Craftybernie said...

Lovely wool. I haven't seen that one before. The colourway is gorgeous.

2:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home