Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Michelle M. D.

1. Name & blogger handle
Michelle M. D. - Blog-o-Rama

3. Blog URL
blog-o-rama.blog-city.com

4. Country
USA

6. Colours you like
I love deep jewel tones, orange, chocolate brown and black.

7. Colours you hate
Pastels and all shades of yellow!

8. Fibres you like
Natural fibers

9 . Fibres you hate/allergies
Acrylics, eyelash yarns

10. Prefered scarf length
I like longer scarves - my favorite ones are long enough to wrap around my neck once with lots left over to hang down.

11. Solid or variegated?
Either - depends on the pattern, I suppose...

12. Cables or lace or texture?
All of the above are great - follow your bliss!

13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have a crocheted/woven scarf)
I'm easy to please - just knit something you'll enjoy knitting and I'm sure I'll love it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home