Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Kellie M

1. Name
Kellie M

& blogger handle
Kellie


3. Blog URL
http;//cottageknitting.blogspot.com

4. Country
USA


6. Colours you like
Blue, brown, green, neutrals

7. Colours you hate
Pink, red, anything bright and non-earth-toney

8. Fibres you like
Pretty much any natural fibers - I like soft scarves, and wool is fine
as long as it's not too rough

9 . Fibres you hate/allergies
no allergies, but I really don't like acrylic and other synthetic
fibers like that

10. Prefered scarf length
around 60"

11. Solid or variegated?
doesn't matter that much

12. Cables or lace or texture?
i'm not picky

13. Miscellaneous info (including if you would like the chance to have
a crocheted/woven scarf)
I don't think I'd like a crocheted scarf, but I wouldn't mind a woven
one

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home